Directional Drilling in Seattle and Surrounding Areas
Directional drilling, also known as installation for utilities and sewers, is a means of drilling underneath the ground at the proper angle to prevent obstructions such as landscapes, pavement or sidewalks from being ruined along the way. This process usually involves just a small hole to connect the specific utility with the current structure or specified destination. The rest will take place below surface. That way, the bore will not harm the surrounding areas.
This feature requires Flash player to be installed
Benefits of Directional Drilling
- Significantly reduces the construction time because there is no excavation time
- Protects the land above (historic landmarks, scenery, etc.)
- Does not require excavation or trenching which can be a noisy, messy process
- Less of an impact on the sites surrounding the construction
- Does not require road closure or traffic redirection or cause other disturbances to outside areas
- Long-term cost reduced for settlements associated with piping
- Minimal disruption to all other services around the construction area
Contact Seattle Select Sewers, LLC today for the help you deserve. Give us a call at 425-531-4847 for more information and to schedule your free consultation appointment.