Pipe Lining Service in Seattle
When most homeowners learn that they have a sewer problem, they brace themselves for lengthy, expensive repairs. However, not every sewer repair job must involve excavation. After performing a thorough video inspection, your sewer repair company may determine that pipe lining can sufficiently address your issue. Pipe lining involves the installation of pipe material through a preexisting pipe and then curing the new pipe inside the preexisting pipe. The experts at Seattle Select Sewers, LLC have ample experience with pipe lining, and can help extend the life of your sewer line.
Reasons to Consider Pipe Lining
Pipe lining is an excellent alternative to digging a trench and completely replacing the existing pipe. Here are a few instances in which pipe lining may be necessary.
- Old Pipe: Most pipes last around 40 or 50 years. If your home's sewer line is nearing the end of its useful lifespan, it may be wise to consider pipe lining before a serious problem occurs.
- Pipe Damage: A leak in your sewer pipe does not necessarily require excavation. If a video inspection identifies a leak or some other kind of damage, your sewer repair expert may recommend pipe lining.
- Difficult Excavation: Pipe lining may be a preferable solution if excavation poses too much of challenge. For example, you might consider pipe lining if your driveway is located above your sewer line or if your sewer line is on a slope.
Advantages of Pipe Lining
Unlike open-cut pipe replacement, pipe lining does not require you to dig a trench in your yard. Instead, sewer repair experts dig two small holes at either end of your sewer line and thread the new pipe through the existing pipe.
- Strengthen Your Pipes: Stronger pipes will reduce the likelihood of future problems. After you install pipe lining, you can expect your pipes to last an additional 50 years.
- Protect Your Yard: Excavation can take a heavy toll on your yard. If you've worked hard on your landscaping, you'll do well to opt for pipe lining instead of excavation.
- Save Money: Excavation is often expensive—especially if it means replanting plants and repaving your driveway. Pipe lining is an inexpensive solution that can take much of the sting out of sewer repair.
Call Seattle Select Sewers, LLC at 425-531-4847 for help determining whether your sewer problem can be addressed with pipe lining. If not, we can provide open-cut pipe replacement or find another effective means of pipe repair. We also provide hydro jetting, directional drilling and drain cleaning.